On Monday 24 – Wednesday 26 July, we will be offering reduced services in preparation for the implementation of a new library management system:
- To borrow from the Library, please take your items to the library desk on level 0 during staffed hours. The self-service machines will not be available.
- You will not have access to your library account online.
- You will not be able to place holds or pay library fines.
- You will not be able to borrow laptops.
- You will be able to access eresources as normal on 24 and 25 July, however, on 26 July there will be some down time while we switch to the new system. If you have any difficulty finding eresources, please contact your librarian.
- You will be able to print as normal.
We aim to keep the disruption to a minimum and apologise for any inconvenience caused.