Hello to All New Post Grad. Applicants!

Greetings to everyone who has applied for our next session in September 2011. We very much look forward to welcoming you here to Glasgow and London campus.  Our programmes are truly international – expect a high mix of interesting students from a variety of backgrounds and cultures. A rich learning environment where you will make friends from all over the world.

Please feel free to join the discussion on our Blog and say hello, we would love to hear from you.

Meanwhile – please read through our Blog and get to know us.  This link takes you through to some of the team and you will hear from us more as time goes on.

See you soon!

Catherine Canning

Programme Leader, MSc Marketing

email c.canning@gcu.ac.uk

Programme Leader International Fashion Marketing Dr Julie McColl J.McColl2@gcu.ac.uk

Programme Leader International Fashion Marketing – London Stephen Doyle Stephen.Doyle@gcu.ac.uk

Please click on ‘comments’ below to join the discussion.

This entry was posted in Student. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Hello to All New Post Grad. Applicants!

1. Catherine Canning says:

Instructions to join our Blog – simply click on comments and leave a message.

Your name and where you are from and perhaps what you studied at undergraduate level.

Example:

Hi my name is Catherine and I am the programme leader of the MSc Marketing. I also teach Consumer Behaviour and Sustainability on all our post grad programmes. Hello everybody!

2. SOORAJ says:

Hello..
    This is SOORAJ from Pakistan, i have applied for MSc in Marketing.

3. Lini Handayani says:

Hello
    my name is Lini from Indonesia, I’ve applied for Msc in Marketing and now I am studying at INTO Scotland.

4. Anja Pohl says:

Hello everybody,

I am Anja Pohl from Germany, I’ve applied for Msc in International Fashion Marketing. I studied Business Administration at University of Bayreuth.

5. Svetlana says:

Hello,
    I am Svetlana from Latvia, I’ve applied for Msc in Marketing. 🙂

6. dinesh says:

hii..i m denish…i have applied for MSc in marketing.look fwd to have a gr8 educational experince 🙂

7. ccan says:

Hi Denish
    God to hear from you. Where are you from?
    Catherine

8. Charmaine Aksakal says:

Hello!
    I am Charmaine and I have applied for Msc Marketing. I am from Anstruther in Scotland and my first degree is in Scots Law.

• ccan says:

Hi Charmaine
      We have had a few students who have studied Law in the past – good to hear from you and look forward to meeting you
      Catherine

9. Ana Elisa Freire says:

Hello!

My name is Ana! I am from Brazil and I have applied for MSc International Fashion Marketing London!
    I am so exciting to start the course!!!!

10. Catherine says:

Hi Ana
    Good to hear from you – wow you are from Brazil!! Enjoy the programme and hope you make lots of great friends.
    Catherine