A GCU student has been named the most promising young engineer in Glasgow. Kevin Frew, 22, was awarded a prestigious Prince Philip Award at a ceremony held by the Incorporation of Hammermen.
The £1,500 annual prize is open to all of Glasgow’s top engineering students.
Kevin, who recently completed a postgraduate certificate in Mechanical Engineering, is the youngest ever member of the Council for the Institute of Engineers and Shipbuilders.
GCU’s School of Engineering and Computing has significant expertise in Computing and Creative Technology, Communication, Network and Electronic Engineering and Energy Systems Engineering.
Our expertise areas include:
- Technical manuals: electronic documentation approach
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Business Innovation: Lat 56
- Industry recognised ICT qualifications
- KTP: Adding commercial success to creativity
- High Voltage Monitoring: PowerTracker
- Cable Monitoring: EDF Energy
- High voltage diagnostics: Doble
- High Voltage Research Group
Contact the Applied Knowledge Exchange for more information about how we can help your business on 0141 331 3189.