Technology Transfer Opportunity Mechanism (TTOM) Awards have been set up to enable Scottish SMEs to transfer technology from Scotland’s Universities, and are now open for applications. The closing date is 27th August.
Grants of up to £5000 are available to tackle problems relevant to the SME, paid at a maximum rate of 75%, with the remaining 25% being cash or in-kind contributions from the client company.
Support in finding appropriate academic expertise can be provided by Interface.
TTOM encompasses emerging technologies in sectors such as Energy, Life Science, Digital Media, Enabling Technologies (including optoelectronics, electronics, microelectronics and software) and Sustainable Transport.