In 2020 the CII invited applications under seven categories for the Building Public Interest Awards:
- Consumer Centric Inclusivity
- Building Public Trust Consumer Champion Award
- Building Public Trust in Insurance Award
- Building Public Trust in Life, Pensions & Long-Term Savings Award
- Building Public Trust Consumer Marketing & Awareness Award
- Classroom to Boardroom Initiative of the Year Award
- President’s Award
Our MSc Insurance and Sustainable Risk Management was nominated for the Classroom to Boardroom Initiative of the Year Award, and has been shortlisted as a finalist. The nomination reflects GCU London’s commitment to deliver modern insurance and risk management education through the newly developed course, which is delivered both in-person and via distance learning.
Dr Madhu Acharyya (Programme Leader for MSc Insurance and Sustainable Risk Management) and Professor Antony Morgan (Dean of GCU London and Professor in Public Health) will attend the prestigious awards ceremony on 12th March 2020 at the City of London’s Guildhall – the prize-giving event is part of the CII President’s Dinner.
You can find out more about the award nominated MSc Insurance and Sustainable Risk Management on our website.