In May we tweeted about our newest tech resource – the smart table, available on Level 1 of the Library. We’ve just taken delivery of our second search table which can be found on Level 4 and expect the final two search tables delivered before the start of the new semester.
What are they? Smart tables are a new digital tool to help you make better use of your library by providing instant access to library information and resources.
What do they do? Smart tables let you:
- Explore the catalogue to find books, eresources, reading lists and archives materials.
- Find a PC to use in the Library, George Moore, Hamish Wood or Charles Oakley buildings.
- Use the library floorplans to find out what’s on each level of the Library.
- Request an appointment with your Academic Librarian and get help and support in your subject area.
- Access the full library website and quickly navigate to the information you need.
- Give us your feedback, fill out the form and tell us your queries, comments, suggestions, complaints or anything else you want to tell us about your Library.
Where are they? You can find the search tables on Level 1, beside The Library Desk and Level 4, on the walk-way by the Hamish Wood entrance.
Level 4 smart table by Hamish Wood entrance