The Library no longer supports or updates the GCU Harvard (also known as School of Health Harvard) output style on RefWorks due to multiple versions being in use throughout the university. However, a legacy version of GCU Harvard is still available for those who wish to use it. Instructions for adding GCU Harvard (Legacy version) are given below.
The instructions below show you how to use the Output Style Manager to add the legacy version of GCU Harvard to your output style favourites list in RefWorks. Alternatively you may want to find out more about the new Harvard British Standard Referencing Guidelines available from the library.
To add GCU Harvard (Legacy version – no longer updated or supported) to your Output Style favourites:
1. Visit the Bibliography menu and select Output Style Manager.
2. The Output Style Manager will open.
4. Search for GCU Harvard using the Search box. You will be offered GCU Harvard Legacy version (no longer updated or supported), you can “move” this style into your Favorites list by selecting the style name in the left-hand column and clicking on the Add to Favorites green arrow icon.
5. You can remove a style from your Favorites by selecting the style and clicking on the Remove from Favorites green arrow icon . You can remove all styles in your Favorites by just clicking on the Remove All button.
6. Close the Output Style Manager to return to your previous page.
Need further help? Contact your librarian.