Until September 2019, the British Psychological Society will cover 100% of open access fees for articles accepted for publication in their 11 journals:
- British Journal of Clinical Psychology
- British Journal of Developmental Psychology
- British Journal of Educational Psychology
- British Journal of Health Psychology
- British Journal of Social Psychology
- British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
- British Journal of Psychology
- Journal of Neuropsychology
- Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Legal and Criminological Psychology
- Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
To be eligible for this deal the corresponding author should be a Graduate or Chartered member with the Society. Authors should select the British Psychological Society as the Funder when prompted on the Wiley submission system.
By publishing open access with the BPS, authors will retain copyright and benefit from articles being made freely available upon publication.
For more information, please visit https://www.bps.org.uk/news-and-policy/exciting-new-bps-member-benefit or contact firstname.lastname@example.org