The library are currently running trials to three new online resources, available to all users. You can find them by searching the Database A-Z or using the links below.
JoVE – Journal of Visual Experiments
The JoVE video journal publishes experimental techniques in a visual format with detailed text protocols to increase scientific reproducibility and productivity. Also included in the trial is the JoVE Science Education library. These simple, easy-to-understand video demonstrations cover a wide range of STEM subjects including Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Psychology, Clinical Medicine and Engineering.
The trial is running until 4th March. You can find JoVE here.
MarketLine Advantage is an interactive database offering a comprehensive and unique collection of company, industry, financial, and country information extending across every major marketplace worldwide. Included in the trial is access to:
• 8,000+ Industry Profiles reports – including Porters Five Forces Analysis
• 101,000+ Company Profiles – with 12000 SWOT analysis including 25,000+ Company Financial Reports
• 600+ Case Study Reports
• 1,215,000+ Company News Articles
• 540,000+ Financial Deals Articles
• 170+ Country Reports with PEST and PESTLE analysis including Macroeconomic outlook reports and also Global
• 180+ City Reports with PEST analysis of major cities in the world including a breakdown of Business environment,
Travel and Tourism, Construction and Real Estate and finally Retail sectors of the given company.
The trial is running until 17th February. You can find MarketLine Advantage here.
The SAE MOBILUS platform includes over 200,000 resources covering a wide range of technologies surrounding the aerospace, automotive, and commercial vehicle industries. These content types include:
• aerospace standards
• ground vehicle standard
• aerospace material specifications
• technical papers
• eBooks and ejournals
The trial is running until 30 April. You can find SAE Mobilus here.
You can send us feedback on any of these trials directly via our Twitter or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org