Last week in class the PgC EAPS part-time year one students developed assessment strategies that drew on the principles of assessment (photos of presentations below). This simulated activity provided an opportunity for students to engage with educational theory and apply it to educational practice. All four groups defended their assessment methods in relation to constructive alignment, validity and reliability. Good job all round.
Starting to process the latest applications to the programme. Here is what is required to support every application :
- One academic and one professional reference (on headed notepaper and signed)
- Copies of academic and professional qualifications such as degree/honours qualifications and any masters modules you have completed
- Your statement of entry from NMC/HCPC/SSSC that indicates current registration
- A completed honours level equivalency if you do not hold an honours degree or M level modules (I will attach guidance if required)
- Your personal statement supporting application for this particular programme (so your teaching as a professional and why this programme will enhance your professional practice)
Please email your attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.